Theresa Calderon, MSN, RN, APRN, FNP-c
Porter Heart and Vascular Center at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
Theresa started her career in health care in New York State as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in 2012 with a background of home health care and pediatric home care, and specialized in ventilators. She earned her Registered Nurse (RN) licensing in 2015 from Bluefield State College in West Virginia, further gaining experience in a variety of specialties. On Jan. 28, 2019, Calderon began practicing full time as an FNP, providing support to the team of the PHVC. The PHVC is an interdisciplinary team specializing in expert diagnosis, short and long-term management and prevention guidance of numerous cardiovascular conditions.
Interests & Activities
Theresa spends her free time exploring all that Alaska has to offer with her husband, Thomas and two-year-old daughter, Alessandra. She currently anticipates her Doctorates in Nursing Practice, in 2020.
- Purdue Global University, Doctorates in Nursing Practice, DNP Anticipated June 2020
- Purdue Global University, Master of Science in Nursing, APRN FNP
- Kaplan University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Registered Nurse- AK #105402
- Registered Nurse- VA #0001259728
- AANP Family Nurse Practitioner Board Certification
- AWHONN Member
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)