We are excited to announce a significant upgrade to our NextGen patient portal, a digital gateway that connects patients with their healthcare journey like never before. This upgrade is designed to enhance user experience, streamline communication, and provide a comprehensive platform for managing patient’s health records and appointments. We are committed to providing our patients with the best possible care and convenience, and this new patient portal is a significant step in that direction.
Porter Heart & Vascular Center will begin transitioning to the new patient portal on Sept. 9, 2023 and Tanana Valley Clinic will begin transitioning to the new portal on Sept. 16. This revamped portal has been designed to simplify the way patients access and manage their healthcare. It's important to note that our previous patient portal will be retired as we shift to this new platform.
Benefits of Our New Patient Portal:
- User-Friendly Interface: Designed with user-friendliness in mind. Navigating through health records, appointment scheduling, and communication with healthcare teams will be more intuitive than ever before.
- Messaging: Patients can ask their doctor and care team a question, share an update, and/or send an attachment
- Appointments: View and manage appointments
- Medications: Request refills and/or renewals and review prescription medications
- Health Record: View visit summaries, lab results, and other documentation