Keeping you safe with quality care at home. At Fairbanks Memorial Hospital we recognize the varied needs of our community and offer Home Health Care:
Intermittent Home Health is designed for patients who are confined to their home for medical reasons and in need of intermittent home visits for a defined period of time.
- Skilled Nursing - Provides assessments, administration of skilled treatment procedures, patient and family health education, care planning and management
- Physical Therapy - Assists with the development and restoration of function and the maintenance of maximum rehabilitation potential
- Speech Pathology - Provides diagnostic and therapeutic programs to assist with speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Medical Social Services - Social workers work with the client and family to develop a community resource plan and to provide long-term care placement assistance
- Home Health Aide - Assists with personal care, activities of daily living, and therapeutic exercises developed by the therapist. All activities carried out are under the supervision of a registered nurse or therapist
- Recovery Care - Care at home for injury, illness, post surgery recovery and more
Our Home Health Care Department is accredited by the Joint Commission and is a Medicare/Medicaid provider. Medicare, Medicaid, insurance companies or veteran's benefits may pay for home care services. Please check with your insurer to determine if our home health services are covered.