Do not use this web site for medical emergencies. For emergency services dial 9-1-1 or your local emergency assistance number.
III. Medical Disclaimers The content of the Foundation Health Partners Web site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Foundation Health Partners' licensors, and other Material contained on the Foundation Health Partners Website are for informational purposes only and are not intended in any way to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users are encouraged to develop a professional relationship with physicians and other medical practitioners and regularly consult with them to seek their advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read, viewed, or heard on the Foundation Health Partners Web site. Users should review any information supplied to or on this Web site with their own medical professional.
- Intellectual Property Rights A. Copyright Information and personal and non-commercial use limitation
All Materials and the compilation of all content included on this Website are owned or licensed by Foundation Health Partners and protected by United States and international copyright laws. Copyright © 2017 Foundation Health Partners System. All Rights Reserved. Foundation Health Partners does not claim ownership of Copyrights owned by third parties.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that their rights under the United States Copyright Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied without your authorization and is available on this Web site in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, you may provide notice of your claim to Foundation Health Partners designated agent listed below. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information: (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Website; (3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; (4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If a third party has wrongly filed a copyright infringement notice with Foundation Health Partners against you, and your access to the allegedly infringing material has been disabled, you have the right to provide Foundation Health Partners designated agent with a counter notification. That notification must include the following information: (1) Physical or electronic signature of the subscriber; (2) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled; (3) A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; and (4)The subscribers name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Foundation Health Partners Designated Agent is:
1650 Cowles Street
Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
The Designated Agent should be contacted only if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this web site. All other inquiries directed to the designated agent will not be answered.
- Trademarks Foundation Health Partners is the owner of a family of trademarks for its health care services. This family includes, without limitation, Foundation Health Partners, and each of the Foundation Health Partners medical center names, including but not limited to Tanana Valley Clinic, Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, and Denali Center. Foundation Health Partners is also the owner of the federally registered three color heart logo. These and other Foundation Health Partners graphics, logos and service marks are trademarks of Foundation Health Partners and may not be used without prior written consent of Foundation Health Partners or its affiliates, as the case may be. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on the Foundation Health Partners Web site are the property of their respective owners.
- Ideas and Inventions All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions ("Ideas") disclosed, submitted, or offered to Foundation Health Partners in connection with your use of this website shall be the exclusive property of Foundation Health Partners. User agrees that unless otherwise prohibited by law Foundation Health Partners may use, sell, exploit and disclose the Ideas in any manner, without restriction and without compensation to User.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability User expressly agrees that use of Foundation Health Partners Web site and service is at User's sole risk. Neither Foundation Health Partners, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, or employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors (collectively, "Providers"), or the like, warrant that websites affiliated with Foundation Health Partners, including but not limited to www.foundationhealth.org, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, keyboard loggers, harmful or malicious code, or other defects. The information, products and services published on this Web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Providers make no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of Foundation Health Partners Web sites or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through Foundation Health Partners Web sites.
This web site is provided by Foundation Health Partners on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Foundation Health Partners and the providers make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website, the availability of any services or prices offered on or through the website, or the information, content, materials or products, included on this website. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Foundation Health Partners and the providers disclaim the warranties and conditions, express or implied, with regard to the information, content, materials, products and services available on this website, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk.
Foundation Health Partners and the providers will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of or inability to use this web site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive and consequential damages. No oral advice or written information given by Foundation Health Partners nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, or the like, shall create a warranty of any kind; nor shall user rely on any such information or advice. The limitation of this paragraph shall apply not withstanding any reliance by a user on any information obtained from the website www.foundationhealth.org or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays on operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to Foundation Health Partners' records, programs, or services, and whether or not Foundation Health Partners and/or any other providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. User hereby acknowledges this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through www.foundationhealth.org and all other websites affiliated with Foundation Health Partners. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
If you are dissatisfied with any Foundation Health Partners Web site content, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of this Web site.
VII. Online Conduct The User agrees to use the Foundation Health Partners Web site only for lawful purposes. Unacceptable uses of the Web site include without limitation: (i.e.) engaging in any illegal activity or the planning of any illegal activity; (ii) disseminating or transmitting statements or material that, to a reasonable person, may be abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening or malicious; (iii) creating, disseminating or transmitting files, graphics, software or other material that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person; (iv) creating a false identity or otherwise attempting to mislead any person as to the identity or origin of any communication; (v) exporting, re-exporting or permitting the downloading of any message, software or content in violation of any export or import law, regulation or restriction of the United States and its agencies or authorities, or without all required approvals, licenses or exemptions; (vi) interfering, disrupting or attempting to gain unauthorized access to other accounts on the Website or any other computer network; (vii) disseminating or transmitting viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, spyware, cancelbots or any other malicious or invasive code or program; or (viii) engaging in any other activity deemed by Foundation Health Partners to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Website.
- International Users The Foundation Health Partners Web site can be accessed from locations around the world. Foundation Health Partners makes no representations that this Website or the Materials available through it are appropriate for use at other locations outside the United States. Access to this Web site from locations where this Web site or any of its Materials are illegal is prohibited. If you access this Web site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local and/or international laws.
XII. Security Foundation Health Partners reserves the right to monitor all network traffic to this Website to identify and/or block unauthorized attempts or intrusions to upload or change information or cause damage to this Web site in any fashion. Anyone using this Web site expressly consents to such monitoring.
Date Last Modified: December 28, 2016
Date Last Reviewed: March 30, 2021
© 2017-2021 Foundation Health Partners. All rights reserved.