The FMH patient portal is a secure online resource to view upcoming appointments, access your health record, and manage your care at your convenience.
- You must be at least 18 years old to establish an account and view information.
- You must be a patient of Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, or have otherwise utilized any of its clinical services.
- You can authorize a proxy(ies) to view and interact with the FMH patient portal based on the specific privileges you’ve assigned. You can authorize any person who qualifies for a FMH patient portal connection to be a proxy. Access or privileges you give to someone can be modified or removed by you at any time, for any reason.
If you do not yet have your account set up or if you need help receiving an account invitation for the FMH patient portal, please email FMHpatientportal@foundationhealth.org, and include your full name and a current phone number so we can assist with the account activation process.
Enroll with the FMH patient portal, provided by Cerner
- Visit https://fmh.iqhealth.com/self-enroll
- Complete the online form to verify your identity
- On the next screen, enter your email address under I Need an Account (on the right side of the screen)
- Select Sign Up