NextGen Patient Portal provides access to both TVC and PHVC. The Patient Portal is a secure online resource to view upcoming appointments, access your health record, and manage your care at your convenience. Patients can enroll in both TVC and PHVC.
Enroll in the TVC or PHVC Patient Portal(s), provided by NextGen:
- Provide your email at time of check-in at your clinic.
- Complete your enrollment by following the steps in the email. Verify that your email address is correct, otherwise you will not be able to enroll in the Patient Portal. Contact your clinic if your email address is incorrect. The email invitation is valid for 30 days.
You can also enroll by a token number from your clinic.
- Get an enrollment token number from your clinic.
- Follow link to the patient portal: https://www.nextmd.com/Enroll
- Enter your token number, date of birth, last name and email address. Verify that your email address is correct, otherwise you will not be able to enroll in the Patient Portal. Contact your clinic if your email address is incorrect. The token is valid for 30 days.
- Create a User Name and Password.
- Your user name must be at least eight or more characters long.
- Your password must be at least eight or more characters long and must contain the following: at least one number, one special character and both upper and lower case letter
- Choose a Login Security Question from the list and provide your answer for this question. As an added security measure, you will have to answer the Login Security Question whenever you log into the patient portal.
- Set up the account’s Secure Password Reset feature. Patient Portal will ask you to select a question and provide an answer. If you forget your password, you will have to answer this question again to reset it.
You can add an additional enrollment to your existing Patient Portal account (i.e. TVC & PHVC).
- Follow the link to Patient Portal: https://www.nextmd.com
- Verify your name and email address.
- Enter your phone number and birth date in the provided fields, or enter your personal number if you have it. Choose “add an enrollment to an existing account.”
- Enter your username and password. Remember that your password is case sensitive.