TVC Health & Wellness
Archives for December 2016 « Recent Articles
Corrine Leistikow, MD provides some insight on the benefits of exercise. Dr. Leistikow is a family physician at Tanana Valley Clinic who likes to spend her free time competing in long distance bike and ski events.
Would you be interested in a new medicine with incredible benefits? This new medicine would:
- help you lose weight
- help with insomnia
- decrease both anxiety and depression
- make you better at math
- help improve your blood sugars if you have diabetes
- help improve your cholesterol numbers, especially HDL – the protective type of cholesterol
- help lower your blood pressure
- and help with back pain and pain from arthritis.
This new medicine may even stave off or at least slow down the…