At 1st Care, we are able to manage a majority of your immediate care needs, including:
- Upper and lower respiratory illness*
- Sore throat and ear pain*
- Allergies and asthma*
- Skin conditions*
- Dehydration and illness such as stomach flu
- Laceration Repair
- Incision and drainage of simple abscesses
- Fracture evaluation and management
- Flu vaccines
- DOT physicals
- Sports exams
- Joint issues/gout*
- Sexually transmitted illness evaluation and management*
- Gynecologic issues*
- Hemorrhoid issues
- Urinary and bowel complaints*
- Medication refills and basic health maintenance (and we will work to get you back to your primary doctor)
*Conditions suitable to be addressed by telemedicine.
1st Care offers a full complement of lab testing and X-Ray services available during all hours, with access to CT services during the weekdays.
1st Care also offers a number of providers who treat musculoskeletal complaints with Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM), and can provide flexible schedules for vasectomy consultations with Dr. Dillon, Dr. Day, and Dr. Sheridan.