With three full-time, board-certified general surgeons, TVC’s Surgery Department provides care for patients of all ages, at all hours. We enjoy using the full breadth of our training on a regular basis. From state-of-the-art imaging for minimally invasive surgery to upgraded endoscopy/colonoscopy equipment, we have the technology we need to do great work for our patients.
We are a part of your community, and we’d love the opportunity to care for people locally. Here are the many ways we take care of people right here at home:
- Remaining up to date on anatomy, physiology, metabolism, immunology, nutrition, pathology, wound healing, shock and resuscitation, intensive care, and cancer care
- Performing core procedures including hernia repair, appendectomy, cholecystectomy, partial colectomy, breast lumpectomy, mastectomy, lymph node biopsy, hemorrhoidectomy
- Providing long-term vascular access (Powerports)
- Caring for skin and soft tissue concerns (burn care, skin grafts, scar revision, wound debridement)
- Thoracic surgery (bronchoscopy, VATS decortication and wedge)
- Pediatric surgery (hernia repair, pyloromyotomy, endoscopy/colonoscopy)
- Endocrine (thyroid, parathyroid)
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy/colonoscopy
No referral required. Check with your insurance company to ensure coverage.