In order to limit exposure to COVID-19 and to help ensure the safety of our patients and staff, Foundation Health Partners has adjusted our hiring process. Please note the following:
- We ask that you not come to the hospital in person to apply for employment or to volunteer. If you would like to apply, please do so online as normal.
- If you are a licensed clinical professional and volunteering for a critical need, please email email@example.com. Your onboarding process may be expedited per our Emergency Management Policy.
- All interviews will be conducted by video software or phone.
- If you are selected for a position, you will be contacted by phone and asked about any recent travel and whether or not you are experiencing symptoms related to the coronavirus before you enter the hospital for your onboarding appointment.
- If you have traveled recently and/or are experiencing symptoms, we will follow the CDC and Alaska Department of Health and Human Services guidelines regarding self-isolation, which may delay your start date and onboarding process.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Community owned and operated, the 1,650 employees of Tanana Valley Clinic, Fairbanks Memorial Hospital and Denali Center feel a great responsibility towards our patients, our community and each other. People First.
We are dedicated to the delivery of compassionate health care. We believe in kindness and courtesy to every patient, every visitor, every employee, every person, every time.
It takes a tremendous variety of strengths to meet the health care needs of our community. We offer a wide range of careers – nursing, finance, housekeeping, culinary, engineering, information technology radiology, pharmacy, rehab therapies and more. As the largest private employer in the interior, Foundation Health Partners employs some of the brightest, most compassionate people in Fairbanks.
So, if you want to make a difference, you want to work with great people and you want to earn competitive benefits, join the 1,650 employees of Foundation Health Partners.
Foundation Health Partners is an EEO/AAP employer; qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.